Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Grammar "Police" Humor

I was going to blog at length about how everything teaching and study related in my life all came crashing in on the same week and how I'm sitting here blogging as I try to prioritize where to begin today (things along the lines of: "Do I first study for my own midterm or grade the one I just gave my students?"), but then I decided I (and probably you as well) could much better benefit from a LAUGH.

Does other peoples' improper use of grammar drive you crazy?

Are you a member of the grammar police?

Whether you are "grammatically correct" or not, you'll probably find The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks funny. Click on the title to be redirected to some grammatical humor.

Have a "good" day (and I "really" mean that)!

No comments: