Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Packed - My Life and My House

A lot has happened since I last posted, which is why it's been a while since I last posted, which reminds me, I need to add something to (or about) the last post - just a cool little related item. Since I last wrote we have moved to a new house. I have posted pictures of lots of different houses. The one we moved into is the one posted here. Of course the furnishings you see belong to the former owners. Right now, imagine the same space but with lots of boxes! I have lots to post about the move and the house, but I need to wait until my head has a chance to stop spinning. I had not packed a single box as of Thursday - couldn't - could not do it given my work schedule. Thankfully we have the most awesome friends and family in the world and that some of them also happen to own pick-ups! I can't say enough thanks to friends and family who helped us. They worked tirelessly, packing my/our belongings, transporting them, unloading them, helping us to settle in and on and on. More on that in a future post. For now, since life seems so serious and busy, and even math, which I normally have so much fun with has become more work than fun at the moment, I want to post something math-related just for fun. See if you can figure out how it works (or not). Either way, have fun!

No comments: