Monday, August 10, 2015

Wedding Photos - Anthony and Brianna

Well, I've gotten really lazy with my blog. I'm finding it easier and easier and faster and faster to use facebook instead, but I have quite a number of  friends who are not on facebook and want to see wedding pictures, so here goes (a few of hundreds!)  I think you can enlarge the pictures by clicking on them.

Here is a professional photo of the bridal party before the wedding:


Here is the bridal party (including flower girls) in the church for photos before the wedding:


Here are my beautiful nieces Ava and Sierra who served as flower girls:


Here is the beautiful bride just before the wedding:


Grandpa Lambooy gives Anthony advice as Grandpa Fernandes and Grandma Meyer look on.  (Grandma Meyer was clearly concerned about Brianna's train, as she is holding it up in all the pictures we have during this time!)


Parents of the groom:


Parents of the bride:


I'm including the next two photos because people asked me about how my hair was done.  I'm a tomboy and can't do anything with hair or make-up, so HUGE thanks to Gaby for doing my hair and to Rohaizad for doing my make-up!!!!



Mom's lighting their candles:


Parental promises:


Vows and other wedding photos:




The get-away car - Brianna's Uncle Mark and Aunt Lisa's Woodie!


Professional shots of the "get away"



Reception time - best man toast:


So appreciative of our family and friends, all of whom on our side had to come from a distance - Northern California, Oregon, Michigan, Baltimore, Virginia and Illinois!





Everybody Dance Now!



(Wait - is that my son up in the air?  Why, yes, yes it is.)




Chinese lanterns:


A beautiful end to a beautiful day!




We love you, Anthony and Brianna!  All the best to you!!




No comments: