Tuesday, December 19, 2006

AfterMath

YAHOO!

I have completed the semester - and none too soon. My studies had begun to impact my family. As I was in a theorem-mumbling, study-induced stupor, my oldest son finally proclaimed that he is going to develop the "Nice Value Theorem" as opposed to the "Mean Value Theorem" I kept repeating. Of course all of my children laughed uproariously whenever they heard me mumbling the term "Lipschitz Condition."

Now that it is December 19 and less than a week before Christmas, I can begin preparing for the holidays!

Ho! Ho! Ho! and away I go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Heidi!
You came through, and now the holidays are before you! Happy Holidays to you and your family, from Northern Norway!

Anonymous said...

Heidi I am also thankful that you have successfully completed another semester of teaching as well as starting on another goal in your life. One of great joys that a parent has is to see the accomplishments of their children and grandchildren in whatever they are interested in. I hope you can take a well deserved time off with family and friends. Love Dad

family member said...

Welcome back Heidi!

David

Anonymous said...

Hurray...
I admire you. Thanks for being our math muse.
Bob